Barclays Services Corp.
What will you be doing?
Barclays Services Corp. seeks Developer Analyst in Whippany, NJ (multiple positions available):
• Veritas clustering, UNIX system administration, Scripting, and automation
• 3rd line Server Support with involvement into infrastructure project work
• Problem resolution including problem management, root cause analysis and implementation of remediation actions
• Storage related configuration from OS side(including work with ASM disks, local disks)
• Linux patching, performance and Linux kernel level fixes
• RHEL administration including boot, grub, performance, and other troubleshooting
• May Telecommute
What we’re looking for:
• Employer will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and two (2) years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation
• Alternatively, the employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, and by five (5) years of experience in job offered or in a related occupation
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Whippany, New Jersey location at 400 Jefferson Park. At Barclays, we are proud to be redefining the future of finance and here at Whippany we are defining the future of the workplace and the future of the way we work and live. We are creating a unique community, one of four strategic tech-enabled hubs that will redefine opportunity for everyone who works here. Whatever you do at Whippany, you’ll have every chance to build a world-class career in this world-class environment. Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That’s why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with us.
This position is eligible for incentives pursuant to Barclays Employee Referral Program.