Kforce has a client in West Bend, WI that is seeking a Senior Information Security Analyst.
* Executes information security projects as assigned. May lead moderate to large efforts
* The Senior Information Security Analyst works with the other IT teams to deploy technical controls, meet specific security requirements, and monitor security configurations
* Researches security and privacy issues, latest technology, best practices and hardening standards to address security exposures and threats. Acts as liaison and subject matter expert on IT projects ensuring security issues are addressed
* Participates with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and identify risks
* Responsible for execution of information security risk assessment activities
* Facilitates support and analysis of complex security incidents and vulnerabilities
* The Senior Information Security Analyst is responsible for execution of information security risk assessment activities
* Works with legal, other IT teams and HR representatives to ensure appropriate policies are created and enforced
* Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* Certification in CISSP, CRISC, CISM, GIAC or other security industry certifications
* 5+ years of experience in Information Security
* In-depth experience with Splunk – can hit the ground running
* Splunk security experience in MS Windows Shop
* Experience with observability, dashboarding, custom monitoring and alerting from a SIM standpoint
* Knowledge of network infrastructure, cloud platforms, modern OS’s, scripting, SIEM tooling and incident management
* Experience performing business impact, control, vulnerability and vendor management assessments
* Experience with information security management frameworks; NIST, CIS, Mitre Att&ck, ISO 2700x, ITIL and/or COBIT
* Ability to effectively articulate subject matter, in writing and verbally, to peers, management and business stakeholders
* Detail orientated, analytical and a creative problem solver
* Security first mindset
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce’s sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.