Reporting to the Manager of Data Engineering and working in a robust crew setting, the Safety Analyst applies innovative specialized information and expertise in the assist and administration of a wide array of protection techniques and purposes. The productive candidate will take part in methods layout in relation to security controls, tests, upkeep, checking and optimizing safety architectures, vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests.
Area: Information Engineering Department, 100A Ontario Avenue, Sault Ste. Marie, ON
• Keep an eye on organization’s networks for security breaches and examine violations as important.
• Recommend added protection options or enhancements to present options to boost overall enterprise protection.
• Manage and work facts and stability systems, such as, but not restricted to, community intrusion avoidance devices, organization anti-virus units, firewalls, patch administration systems, conclusion-stage encryption, and protection incident administration systems.
• Operationalize internal audit and compliance, as properly as safety architectural recommendations, benchmarks, and procedures for IT stability.
• Put into action and connect common tools and methods.
• Exercise substantial independent judgment in finishing duties, in accordance with departmental objectives.
• Bachelor’s diploma in computer science or related area of analyze OR applicable school diploma with equal do the job working experience
• Bare minimum three years of progressive knowledge in data technological innovation and devices protection.
• Familiarity with digital environments, SAN technological innovation, and ITIL V3 deemed an asset
• One particular or a lot more the following certifications: CompTIA Security+ GIAC Information and facts Stability Qualified (GISP) Microsoft Accredited Units Administrator: Safety CAP CISA CCSP CISSP CISM Associate
• Expertise with SEIM, firewalls and knowledge classification
• Expertise with endpoint detection and response (EDR), CASB, IDPS and other safety relevant ideas
• Potential to adapt to new systems and use them to boost recent infrastructure
• Superb organizational, analytical, and dilemma-resolving abilities
• Skill to function in a dynamic self-empowered atmosphere and take part concurrently on several initiatives.
• Competent at establishing accurate time estimates, and documentation
• Exceptional interpersonal capabilities with a confirmed capacity to build and keep favourable associations
Income Variety: $70,093 – $77,519
– A competitive added benefits program is obtainable as a result of a provincial benefits believe in system (prolonged health and fitness, dental, lifestyle insurance policies, Ad&D).
– OMERS pension program.
Make sure you post your protect letter and resume by 4:00 p.m. March 24, 2023 to [email protected]. Interviews will be held the week of March 27, 2023.
THIS BOARD IS AN Equivalent Possibility EMPLOYER
In compliance with the Ontario with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Legal rights Code, the Huron-Outstanding Catholic District Faculty Board is fully commited to providing lodging to folks with disabilities. The Board will acquire into account the person’s capability to access info and will deliver the information contained in Board-developed public files in a format that satisfies individuals requirements as agreed upon with the human being. Please get hold of the Human Methods Section at 705-945-5610 prior to the submitting closing day so that suitable arrangement can be produced.